Last week I was pleasantly surprised to see an award from Janiene of Thebishopfamilysite It lead me to discover her blog where she journals about her life, homeschooling and her beautiful three children. Thank you Janiene!
Now it is my turn to forward the award:
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Give your top 5 picks for the award.
- Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
5.Spice n Sugar Tales
I love all the above blogs for their innovative recipes, photographs and beautiful write-ups.
1 medium cauliflower florets
1 potato cubed
1/2 cup peas
1 cup spinach leaves
1/2 cup paneer cubes
1 tbsp panch phoran
1 tsp turmeric
2 dry chillies
1 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp mustard oil
1/2 cup cashews soaked in water for half and hour and ground to a fine paste with water